Back to the Future Update
- Our latest software update for HOLLYFY improves functionality for brand marketers and entertainment creators. Version 4.0 is known as: BACK TO THE FUTURE because society has been on pause long enough. Time to get back to future potential.
Software update: Back to the Future
These were some obvious software improvements.
- Streamlined page creation
- Simplified listings creation
- Add team members (paid plans)
- Revoke privileges of a team member
- Assign member to a showcase page
- Search for pages
- Search integration listings
- Search public view
- Showcase page public view
- Premium pages
- Menu structure
- Mobile enhancements
- My Showcase pages
- Page layouts
- Purchase flow
- Message tokens
- Proposal tokens
We enjoyed these updates. As HOLLYFY has grown exponentially in the past year, our development team (btw, Thank You!) has also made numerous improvements to our systems. While the above updates are easily noticed by users, the backend systems have also undergone heavy updates. See more new features here.
Enhanced affiliate program so influencers use unique promo codes for each new member they bring to the HOLLYFY platform and earn.
There’s more future updates to come.
2020 was a setback for many people.
Time to get Back to the Future
Subscribe to Newsletter
- DTC marketing news and trends—tracking the industry ups and downs Source: Ad Age-Latest Published on 2023-09-25
- Hollywood Screenwriters reach tentative deal to end strike Source: Ad Age-Latest Published on 2023-09-25
- Hollywood Screenwriters reach tentative deal to end five-month strike Source: Ad Age-Latest Published on 2023-09-25
- What Gen Z loves—and hates—about brand marketing Source: Ad Age-Latest Published on 2023-09-25